Animalytix® is a subscription information service that serves as a one-stop shop for marketing, business, and animal industry insights. As a purveyor and provider of information services for the industry as a whole, Animalytix delivers insight via the following customized tools and analyses:
- ALYX℠ Market Survey – offers the ability to view veterinary sales in a near real-time environment
- ALYX℠ Customer Transactional (ACT) Records Reporting Platform – offers a monthly summary report, subscribers can access up to 36 unique data elements as provided by the ALX participating distributors
- Snap Shot™ Custom Market Surveys – designed for manufacturers who need a one-off, ad hoc report on to capitalize on current market opportunities
- ALYX℠ Smart Sort Quick View – subscribers are provided very detailed segment data to differentiate sales between cattle, swine, and horses or across cattle segments such as feedlots, dairy, and non-confined beef operations
- ALYX℠ Territory Alignment Methodology (ATAM) Sales Force Realignment – The ATAM process combines the deployment of the most detailed representation of an organization’s market, use of advanced mapping tools, and is managed by animal health industry experts.
- Vetalytix™ Partnership Compliance Reporting – designed for corporate veterinary practice groups, veterinary purchasing groups and other entities requiring a third-party generated analysis of purchasing histories for compliance purposes.
- Vetalytix™ TruCOGS™ Reporting – for corporate practice groups seeking to aggregate purchasing records across multiple locations and multiple sourcing vendors.
Animalytix provides timely and detailed reporting on the sales of veterinary pharmaceuticals, vaccines, insecticides, and other animal health products sold for the following market segments.
Below are the product listings: